Fry Factory Hatchery – the innovative electric incubation system for fish clutches
Fry Factory is new technology, it moves the eggs in a similar way to the parent mouth brooder. Modernize your incubation/tumbling method. It dramatically improves the number of eggs you can hatch at one time, using a two net system. The automated movement keeps the eggs oxygenated and prevents them from sitting stationary for too long. The device is electric and will automatically move the nets down and up in the water, at regular 50 second intervals, to shuffle the eggs. This shuffling movement mimics the action female mouth brooders use to move their eggs while holding them in their mouth. The regular gentle movement of the nets is much less damaging for the eggs than the unnatural, continuous, tumbling, tossing, bouncing and bashing of the eggs, when hatched in the older style air and water drive incubators. No more need to for adjusting air and waterflows all the time. No need for lids and suction cups that don’t stick. Just put your eggs in the nets, plug in your Fry Factory and switch it on. Hatching eggs is made easy with Fry Factory.
Note: Fry Factory hatches L Number and Corydoras Catfish Eggs just as easily as Cichlid Eggs.
Benefits of Fry Factory:
- HIGH TECH, MODERNIZED FARMING EQUIPMENT: This fish breeder will revolutionize the raising and hatching industry. Whereas most (predominantly older) methods of incubation rely on water or air to keep the eggs moving and rotating, Fry Factory uses electricity for motion. The 12-volt electric machine ensures that the eggs are automatically tumbled every fifty seconds creating optimal hatching conditions. Other incubators, fry boxes rely solely on water flow which is neither consistent nor reliable.
- PERFECTLY MIMICS MOUTHBROODING: The natural method of incubating fish eggs is referred to as mouthbrooding. This process is when the mother holds her eggs in her mouth for an extended period of time, creating optimal conditions for both protection and movement. Once the eggs have hatched and fry grown, she spits them out. The Fry Factory fish tank breeder is the closest thing to the real deal, re-creating the perfect environment for hatching eggs which grow into fry.
- UNIQUE, EASY-TO-USE DESIGN: This dual-hatching, adjustable fish farming accessory attaches to the edge of the tank, so the 2 nets float on the surface of the water. This is important for two reasons. Unlike most aquarium breeding boxes/tumblrs that suction to the inside of the tank, our latching feature guarantees the equipment won’t fall or move out of place. With the nets floating on the surface of the water, there’s no need for lids or covers; the eggs and fry are safe, fry cannot jump out.
- OPTIMIZES FISH PRODUCTION: This tumbler, floating isolation box has double nets for double the production. The goal of hatching eggs is to guarantee the most amount of fry with the least amount of effort. This efficient and quick tumbler, tank breeder produces between 2-10x the number of healthy fry compared to our competitors. This is because it creates a more gentle and consistent shaking motion that causes the least potential for egg damage. The large nets have more room to hold more eggs.
Box: 13,5 cm x 15,5 cm x 18 cm
Unit assembled: (Dimensions follow)
- 1 x Fry Factory Head/Motor Unit, white
- 2 x Fry Factory Nets/Baskets, black
- 1 x Leveling Device, white
- 1 x Power Supply Box, white
- 4 x Plug adapters, USA, European Union, United Kingdom, Australia, black
- 1 x Detailed Instructions
We have the EU-distribution, therefore dealer inquiries welcome 🙂